DATA LOVER NEEDED!
We are looking to fill a key position on the #1 Real Estate Team in Northern Virginia. The CRM Specialist is responsible for providing best practices for our CRM database, ensuring the team is adhering to standards, reporting on our KPIs, finding weaknesses and opportunities, and helping us build our database with accelerated growth in mind. INFUSIONSOFT EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Absolute accountability to details is a must for success in this position. We have over 40,000 contacts in our CRM database and need help making sure each person is touched and followed up with. No calling is required in this position, just assisting in task management and creating the reports to analyze how we are doing. You always will be looking for holes in our systems or process to ensure we do not have any missed opportunities.
- InfusionSoft, Salesforce, or Hubspot Administration experience (not just user level experience)
- API experience – integrating CRM with other product
- SQL Principles- firm understanding
- Marketing/workflow automation- advanced understanding, proven success implementing
- Mapping Experience – proven ability to wireframe workflows, relationships
- Ability to forecast items needed as other items change and adapt
- Google Data Studio, Google Analytics experience – preferred
- Telemarketing or sales team support – preferred
- Conditional Formatting
- Pivot tables
- Pivot Charts
- IF Formulas
- Flash Fill
- Quick Analysis
- Power Viewer
- Referencing other workbooks
- Transposing columns
- Ability to explain technical processes simply
- Not opposed to being on camera, speaking in front of a room of 50 employees
- Ability to document processes: Screen record, screen shots, compiling step by steps
- Patience, the ability to explain a process to an agent until it is understood
401K and Profit Sharing Plan
Snacks and groceries
PLUS A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT!Constant happy hours, parties, trips, and other social events.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subj line of “I LOVE DATA!