Help an award-winning real estate team hunt for missed opportunities
We are looking to fill a key position on the #1 Real Estate Team in Northern Virginia. The CRM Specialist is responsible for providing best practices for our CRM database, ensuring the team is adhering to standards, reporting on our KPIs, finding weaknesses and opportunities, and helping us build our database with accelerated growth in mind. InfusionSoft experience preferred.
Absolute accountability to details is a must for success in this position. We have over 40,000 contacts in our CRM database and need help making sure each person is touched and followed up with. No calling is required in this position, just assisting in task management and creating the reports to analyze how we are doing. You always will be looking for holes in our systems or process to ensure we do not have any missed opportunities.
Description/ Key Responsibilities /Qualifications/Position Requirements:
- Troubleshoot complex database issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Create and maintain automated marketing campaigns within the CRM
- Develop the database according to business requirements.
- Prepare reports based on the database as needed, both on an ad hoc basis and on-going automation
- Leverage API solutions or Zapier integrations to ensure data is processed into the database in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify and resolve database issues related to performance and capacity
- Ensure database management and maintenance tasks are performed effectively
- Respond to inhouse queries and requests on the use of the CRM and generation of reports
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality
- Maintain database disaster recovery procedures to ensure continuous availability and speedy recovery
- Stay updated with new database technologies and analyze such technologies to bring into scope of existing and new infrastructure
Education & Experience Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent work experience in a similar role or field
- Must possess demonstrably advanced skills in google sheets/excel for data manipulation
- Familiarity with the principles of database structures, and experience with using and maintaining a commercial CRM solution, preferably Infusionsoft
- An understanding of the use of APIs in a CRM environment, and a working knowledge of Zapier
- Conditional Formatting
- Pivot tables
- Pivot Charts
- IF Formulas
- Flash Fill
- Quick Analysis
- Power Viewer
- Referencing other workbooks
- Transposing columns
- Ability to explain technical processes simply
- Not opposed to being on camera, speaking in front of a room of 50 employees
- Ability to document processes: Screen record, screen shots, compiling step by steps
- Patience, the ability to explain a process to an agent until it is understood
- 401K and Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness Program
- Snacks and groceries
- Rooftop gym
Plus a fun work environment! Constant happy hours, parties, trips, and other social events.