Our company is growing and we are looking for a Part-Time Field Services Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for self-motivated, detail-oriented, and reliable people who are comfortable on the road, and being around customers on occasion.
Daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
-Create and execute driving routes for local area properties
-Installation and removal of lockboxes and signposts
-Maintaining directional signs throughout neighborhoods and during open house weekends
-Managing signage inventory and ordering
-Supporting the team with various other tasks in the field
Other things that are needed:
– English speaking with great communication skills
– Must be able to pass both background and drug tests
– Must have a clean driving record with insurance
– Must have a smartphone and be tech-savvy
– Must be able to start immediately
– Must be able to use a post hole digger, and be able to lift 30-50 lbs
We are currently The #1 Real Estate Team in the DMV and #13 in the Country. If you enjoy being part of a fun team that works hard and challenges each other, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
When contacting us please email your resume to [email protected] with your favorite color in the subject line and explain why you would be a perfect fit for this position. We install 6 days a week but can offer flexible scheduling.