We are looking for someone who is obsessed with social media… someone who lives, breathes, and sleeps INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, PINTEREST, and more! We want someone who deeply understands each social platform and how to best optimize our brands to create dramatic growth and success. Ideally, this person has insight into general platform algorithms, analytics for IGTV and Facebook Watch, experience with social and ads promotion, and can prove success in large follower growth, with hacks to improve our engagement and reach.
We have an aggressive posting schedule: this role will provide a strategic content plan with 3-5 posts per day on each social platform for our 5 separate brands. We do have a full marketing staff, which provides access to team support in videography, graphic design, and copywriting, so you will always have back-up to help make the magic happen. Though there is team support, we are looking for this role to be very self-sustaining and able to provide graphics, copy, and light video support, as needed.
NO ONE in the real estate industry in the country is doing what we are doing. If you want to be on a winning team and have direct responsibility for helping us be the top real estate team in the country (we’re #13 right now) and scale multiple other businesses, let’s chat!
This job is not for everyone, we work our —— off. We have zero tolerance for laziness and only want people with a winning mindset. Being number one requires being quick on your feet and extremely efficient with how you utilize your time. Our team is amazing… and we are not just saying that!
We also have a TON of fun! We need someone who values a team and will thrive working with a team. This is a full-time, in-house position. You will need to be in our Rosslyn office from Monday to Friday, and flexibility to maintain posting schedules during weekends is also required.
- Understand, develop, create and implement new social media tactics, both on your own and that come directly from our founders
- Work ferociously to stay ahead of scheduling with posts, new content, video, and event templates through all social platforms for our five brands
- Turn all longer-form content (blogs, podcasts, event recaps, etc.) into relevant and evergreen micro-content materials (short video posts, stories, snaps, memes)
- Continuously fuel and increase growth and engagement for all brand accounts (we are looking for strategy on dramatic increased results, account followers, etc.)
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to get all resources needed to maintain quality and quantity of posts
- Curate content calendars across multiple brands and social media platforms. This includes multiple uses of all social platforms (We post photos, graphics, videos, stories, etc.)
- Provide strategies and own managing influencer outreach and partnerships
- Create and/or oversee any new content, and provide feedback on deliverables in a timely manner
- Assist and collaborate in all live event-run social campaigns by creating templates and plans of action ahead of time, as well as obtaining timely approval
- Proactively seek out founders and team members to get amazing content
- Experience managing more than 3 accounts on all the major social media platforms at once
- Experience creating and managing content calendars with social media scheduling software
- Deep understanding of – and more importantly, a passion for – social media and all of its rapid changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive, self-motivated attitude
- Graphic design and photo/video editing skills required. You do not need to be a Photoshop master (yet), but must at least be able to create graphics if needed in Canva (or other software)
- Great collaborator, with demonstrated ability to focus on both big picture and small details, relationship building, and collaborative approaches to problem solving
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- College degree in marketing preferred but not required
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Financial planning
- Paid garage parking with assigned spot
- $2,000 per year of education/training reimbursement
- $200 per year of fitness reimbursement
- Free groceries in office
- Free rooftop gym
- Modern and comfortable office in Rosslyn
Send an email to email@example.com with links to a business social media account you manage. Use a hashtag and emoji in your subject line to catch our attention!