SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
The number #1 team in NOVA is looking you!
Read the whole thing or you won’t know how to apply!
We are looking for someone that is obsessed with social media… that lives, breathes, and sleeps INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, PINTEREST, and more. We want someone who already understands IG TV, Facebook Watch, and hacks that will improve our engagement and reach. We have an aggressive posting schedule (3-10 posts a day per platform for all 5 brands and a content plan for each). We have 4 full time videographers, a photographer and a producer, so you will have the ability to make magic happen. NO ONE in the real estate industry in the country is doing what we are doing. If you want to be on a winning team and have direct responsibility for helping us be the top real estate team in the country and scale multiple other businesses, let’s chat! This job is not for everyone, we work our —— off. We have zero tolerance for laziness or whining. We only want people with a winning mindset. Being number one requires being quick on your feet and extremely efficient with how you utilize your time. Our team is amazing… and we are not just saying that.
We also have a TON of fun! We need someone who values a team and will thrive working with a team.
We just had events with Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuk and Billy Gene… you will be covering events with celebrities and learning from industry leaders all over the world. We believe in being surrounded by the best of the best.
This is a full time in-house position. You will need to be in our Rosslyn office from Monday to Friday, this is not a remote position. Flexibility to maintain posting schedule during weekends is also required.
-Schedule and post multiple posts on several different social media platforms. This includes multiple uses of all platforms
-Take longer form content (blogs, podcasts) and turn it into micro-content (short video posts, stories, snaps, memes)
-Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to get all resources needed to maintain quality and quantity of posts (This includes getting materials from the videography team, photographer, content writer, etc.)
-Post daily on stories and get team members/founders on live platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, YouTube) to portray company culture and value proposition
-Engage with users on all platforms, liking, responding to comments and messages
-Fuel the growth of all social media platforms
-Proactively seek out founders and team members to get amazing content
- Experience managing all the major social media platforms
- Experience creating content calendars and using social media scheduling software
- Deep understanding, and more importantly a passion for social media and all the rapid changes
- Strong communicator and solid writer
- Light graphic design and photo/video editing skills required. You do not need to be a Photoshop master (yet), but must at least know Canva or be able to create graphics for thumbnails in another software
- Having a passion for creativity, social media, marketing and engaging people is a must
- Professional appearance
- College degree in marketing preferred but not required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to use google services (gmail, calendar, google docs)
- Live close proximity to our Rosslyn office
Compensation/Salary: $40k with tons of room for growth
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Financial planning
- Paid garage parking with assigned spot
- $2,000 per year of education/training reimbursement
- $200 per year of fitness reimbursement
- Free groceries in office
- Free rooftop gym
- Modern and comfortable office in Rosslyn
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to a business social media account you manage. Use a hashtag and emoji in your subject line to catch our attention.