Hear from Nicole what qualities are needed to be an excellent Listing Coordinator!
We are looking to fill a key position on the #1 Real Estate Team in Virginia. In search of in office support to work with clients selling their homes.
The ideal candidate will be confident in their ability to learn and know the real estate market, provide amazing client experience and support our listing agents. We are looking for someone who is flexible, has a strong client focus, is efficient with their time, communicates well, is productive with a positive attitude, and works well in a fast paced team environment. The ideal candidate will be ambitious as this position has upward mobility.
- Building and maintaining a positive relationship with clients
- Scheduling appointments, inspections and settlements
- Successfully place a house on the market and then get it sold
- Administrative duties to support the listing agents
- Coordinate the entire process of getting the client's home on the market, under contract and closed. This will involve strong attention to detail, communication with clients, updating databases, coordinating schedules, preparing/negotiating contracts and settlements.
There is unlimited opportunity for future growth. The schedule is flexible and will be determined with the rest of the team, weekend availability is needed.
- 401K and Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness Program
- Self Development Plan