The Keri Shull Team in Arlington is looking to bring on a Senior Graphic Designer to lead the creation of marketing materials such as print, digital, signage, and more to help expand our company’s footprint in the DMV area. This is a great position for someone who has marketing and branding experience, has an advanced understanding of Adobe Suite and is looking for a highly creative opportunity in our growing department ✍🏼
You will be responsible for all design for the team, will report to the Marketing Project Manager, and work collaboratively with the Junior Graphic Designer.
– Designing stunning graphic content, illustrations, and infographics for print materials, social media, digital advertising, presentations and more.
– Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
– Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
– Generating fresh concepts to elevate the brand and push industry standards.
– Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
– Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
– Create property promotional materials to help support business goals.
– Develop graphics for email broadcasts
– Collaborate with Junior Graphic Designer on new projects to help expand audience reach and generate leads.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– 3-5 years of relative graphic design experience
– Advance use of the Adobe suite and Illustrator
– Fast learner and a self starter — able to learn new programs required for this job and execute projects quickly
– Portfolio with design projects is a must
– Website design a plus
– Good oral and written communication skills
– A keen eye for aesthetics and details
– Able to give and receive constructive criticism
– Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
– Team player who is able to meet deadlines and balance multiple projects
– Highly visible position to Keri Shull Team Leadership board
This is an in-office position. Remote work will not be considered.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] and let us know why you would be a great addition to our team.