The Gallup organization recently released a survey in which Americans were asked to rank what they considered to be the “best long term investment.” Real estate ranked number one, with 35% of those surveyed saying it was a better long term investment than stocks & mutual funds, gold, savings accounts or bonds.
Here is the breakdown:
The survey revealed that real estate was the number one choice among each of the following groups:
- People between the ages of 18-29
- People between the ages of 30-49
- People between the ages of 50-64
- People 65 and older
- People with annual earnings of less than $30,000
- People with annual earnings between $30,000 and $74,999
- People with annual earnings of over $75,000
- People with a college degree
- People without a college degree
Even stock investors ranked real estate number one. According to the report:
“With housing prices showing a steadier path upward in recent months, even stock investors are about as likely…to choose real estate (37%) as stocks (32%) as the best long-term investment.”
Buy One of our Homes and We’ll Buy Yours!If you have a home to sell, don’t let that get in the way of buying your dream home. Our move up buyer guarantee is the perfect solution. If you buy one of our homes, we will buy yours. It is that simple. To learn more, call 703-952-7653 or email [email protected]
The Keri Shull Team can meet any of your real estate needs – whether it’s your first time buying, you’re an experienced property investor, planning to sell, or even looking to rent. Contact us today!