The Keri Shull Team in Arlington is looking to hire an experienced Copywriter, who will report directly to our senior writing staff. We are looking for a creative and passionate Copywriter to research, plan, develop, and implement web content, email marketing strategy, and write scripts for video content. Your main goal will be to produce engaging content that grows our customer base and nurtures leads.
The Copywriter position will play a vital role within our full marketing team, which provides support in branding + strategy, graphic design, photography + videography, web development, and SEO, so you will always have back-up to help make the magic happen. Our team is known for being collaborative, high-energy, and FUN! We are looking for a great team player who will be able to bring not only their skills to the table, but their attitude as well. This is a full-time, in-house position at our Rosslyn office from Monday to Friday.
- Understand client journeys to make informed email marketing strategies that meet business objectives and generate leads
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing team to create integrated content campaigns for website, social, and email Collaborate with our Database team to build out automated email drips for different client personas
- Manage case studies, blog posts, infographics, tutorials, videos, trailers, etc.
- Write copy for video ads, print ads, bus ads, radio ads, text message campaigns, and more
- Measure, track and report on success metrics, then make recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Business; OR relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of experience as Copywriter or Content Editor
- Excellent proofreading, editing, and copywriting skills
- Ability to change tone; sales, informative, humorous, trendy, etc. depending on a piece’s objective
- Combine the passion and communication skills of an editor with the organizational aptitude of a project manager
- Knowledge of all aspects of Marketing Communications, including social and traditional media, web, publications, digital media, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where everyone is expected to make a big impact
- Keen attention to detail that can think both creatively and critically
- Team player with great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
The following qualities are desired
- Experience with CRM or marketing automation systems
- Team player, outgoing, able to both give and receive constructive criticism
- Paid garage parking with assigned spot
- $2,000 per year of education/training reimbursement
- $200 per year of fitness reimbursement
- Modern and comfortable office in Rosslyn
Job Type: Full-time