Behind the Scenes Tour of Wilson Hardware, Arlington's Hot New Contemporary Restaurant & Bar
Kicking off our new Arlington Restaurant Spotlight video series, we're excited to present you a sneak peak of one of Clarendon's hottest new restaurants, Wilson Hardware. This unexpectedly expansive nightspot opened under a year ago in September 2017 and has since exploded in popularity. With three levels of dining plus an outdoor patio and rooftop bar, there's room for an eclectic array of experiences – from after work happy hours and Sunday brunches to intimate candlelit dinners and private events!
Presented by Buyer's Agent Drew Carpenter of the Keri Shull Team.
- Formerly the historic Virginia Hardware store
- 3 levels including a rooftop bar and outdoor patio
- Happy hour, full dinner service
- Bottomless brunch on weekends
- Perfect for live events - from 15 people to over 300!
- Diver scallops – dry pan seared scallops served on a bed of cauliflower risotto with roasted garlic sauce
- Screw Him – vodka, lychee, hibiscus, lemon, champagne, and marjoram
- The Bright Idea – cocktail served in lightbulb shaped glass and LED ice bucket