Authentic, Beautiful Taste of the South: Tupelo Honey Cafe
For the third installment of the Arlington Restaurant Spotlight, the new wave of Southern cooking is center stage. With devout attention to classic Southern authenticity & hospitality, it’s no surprise that Tupelo Honey has thrived in the understated Court House neighborhood since opening up shop in 2015. Bringing with its love of the traditional Southern fare, they deftly infuse a modern update to an age old cuisine for its cosmopolitan constituents. As such, they are known to put on one of the best brunches in all of Arlington. We invite you to put on your nice Sunday attire and head over for a bite of mouth watering fried chicken!
Presented by Buyer Success Agent Drew Carpenter of the Keri Shull Team.
- Attention to authenticity with a new wave revival
- #BRUNCHSOHARD – high end exclusive coffee blend
- Top drawer service: the epitome of Southern hospitality
- Responsibly-sourced, fresh from-the-farm ingredients
- Small batch goods & merch – available in store and online
- Sweet Potato Pancakes – delicious twist the classic American breakfast staple
- Tupelo Honey Margarita – El Jimador tequila, house-made honey liqueur, lemon, lime, mint, and chili-salt on the rocks
- Honey Dusted Fried Chicken – the flagship entree is brined for 24 hours and then hit with 19 different spices before frying